LAHIDAN Distinguished Trinko Service Award
The Trinko Service Award is LAHIDAN's highest recognition. Its purpose is to honor members who have made outstanding contributions to LAHIDAN, the dietetics profession, and the health of the population. Do you know of someone who should be nominated? Self-nominations are allowed too. Please see the details below, for more info visit our website or send your inquiries to email@example.com. Nominations and application packets are due by June 12th.
- Active Member of the Academy and LAHIDAN (no students)
- Current members of LAHIDAN Executive Committee are ineligible.
Trinko Candidate Criteria:
- Current member of LAHIDAN for a minimum of 2 years.
- Exhibited outstanding leadership and accomplishments within the Academy such as being a past or present LAHIDAN, Academy or Academy group (DPG/MIG) officer or committee member
- Have been active in the promotion of optimal health and nutritional status of the Hispanic population through legislation, research, education, clinical/community nutrition, career guidance, public relations, management, etc.
- Have contributed to the advancement of the dietetics profession
- Have contributed to the Latino community through education, health promotion, clinical practice, research, or another field
- Have performed volunteer activities in other organizations or institutions
- Not a previously selected Trinko awardee
- Award Ceremony recognition at FNCE 2022 in Orlando, FL
- Service glass award
- Feature on our Newsletter
- Monetary award
- One year LAHIDAN complimentary membership for the consecutive year
Please see the attached application for further information. Don't wait! Nominations and application packets are due by June 12th.