LAHIDAN is open to all members of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics for membership.
To join online:
- Log-in to the Members section of the Academy website
- Access “My Profile” (under the Welcome message on the top section of the page)
- Select the “Join DPGs / MIGs” link on the right side of the page to access your Academy Payments page
- Scroll down to the Member Interest Group section to select LAHIDAN
- Pay online with your credit card
A Friends membership category is for amigos and amigas! We welcome:
- Allied Health Friends
- Culinary Professionals
- Hispanic and Latino Organizations
- Public Policy Partners
- Community Organizations serving Latinos and Hispanics
Individuals not eligible for Academy membership who support the mission of the LAHIDAN may become a Friend of LAHIDAN upon application and payment of an annual fee specified by the Executive Committee.
Annual fees for Friends:
$50 for Individuals
$1,000 for Corporate Friends
Corporate donors and sponsors are accorded Corporate Friend status on an annual basis.
Friends and Corporate Friends receive newsletters and other communications, invitations to events, invitations to attend educational webinars and listing in the online Membership Directory. Corporate Friends will be recognized in publications and at business meetings. Additional benefits may be provided dependent upon the level of sponsorship. All Friends and Corporate Friends may serve on committees and task forces but may not be elected as officers or vote per Academy guidelines.
For more information contact LAHIDAN at email@example.com.
Membership is open regardless of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, ancestry, citizenship, culture, socioeconomic status, geographical location, political view, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability. To be a regular member you must be an Academy member; to be a friend you must be ineligible for Academy membership.
Membership year begins on June 1 and ends on May 31.