LAHIDAN Trinko Service Award
The purpose of the LAHIDAN Trinko Service Award is to formally recognize a LAHIDAN member who has demonstrated outstanding leadership and service.
- Active Member of the Academy and LAHIDAN.
- Current members of LAHIDAN Executive Committee are ineligible.
Trinko Candidate Criteria:
- Demonstrated leadership and service to the Academy or LAHIDAN
- Demonstrated leadership in the field of nutrition and in the community of Latinos and Hispanics (in the US or abroad).
- Contributed to the advancement of the profession and/or the LAHIDAN Member Interest Group.
- Candidate’s Vitae must also be included with nomination form to provide additional information on the candidate.
- Trinko award recipient will be notified by email and announced in the Spring 2012 Adelante Newsletter and the 2012 FNCE Program Book.
- The Trinko award will be presented at the 2012 FNCE LAHIDAN member reception. A one-year LAHIDAN membership will also be given to the recipient for the consecutive year.
- Download form: LAHIDAN Trinko Service Award (2013)